Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
4epyjeqe.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
Hugo hooked it up said it was the original mother he got. I'm super stoked, it's big hopefully it'll spit some babies out soon. I'll post a pic when she gets settled in. She's all shriveled and mad right now.
 
Last edited:
Hugo hooked it up said it was the original mother he got. I'm super stoked, it's big hopefully it'll spit some babies out soon. I'll post a pic when she gets settled in. She's all shriveled and mad right now.

Nice pick up. Congrats man!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
It's my first time owning this shroom. Having the green is good then?

Also, is this considered a jawbreaker or a tie dye or are those two the same?
 
Last edited:
It's my first time owning this shroom. Having the green is good then?

Also, is this considered a jawbreaker or a tie dye or are those two the same?
From what I know jawbreaker does not get green. So yours is probably a tie dye. The green is a huge plus, usually it takes years for the green to pop out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new