Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ooo! I think I know who you got this from. I was eyeing that piece too. That green speck on the bottom saves you like 3 years.

What do you mean the speck saves him 3 years, confused 3 years of what.
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382494486.333486.jpg


ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382494486.333486.jpg
 
Did you buy it as a bounce or godspawn?

Some folks say they are the same thing...

Bought it as a Godspawn from PZ... Yea I hear they are to from different people... But the bounce commands a lot higher price tag with it compared to the Godspawn...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
Shrooms!!!! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

yjy8e8et.jpg

My baby game over shroom!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new