Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414192457.701288.jpg


Hey guys here's my game over shroom!
I've got a question regarding my babies... The mom has had three babies (the third isn't visible in the pic). For optimal growth on the babies should I frag them off the rock and put them on their own? Thanks in advance!! You guys have beautiful mushrooms!
 
I bought the multicolor Rhodactis at Whitecorals.de. I live in The Netherlands. Unfortunately I don't live in the US. You guys have some amazing corals available over there!
 
Whitecorals has some beautiful shrooms. I check out the website quite a bit. Insane Rhodactis all the time.
 
Word of caution on baby yumas...I see far more color/contrast out of my newly split yumas than I do when they grown up. My blue/green yumas are amazing at splitting to about 6 months, but then get more boring as they get "adult" sized.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new