Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
20150323_204817.jpg
 
awesome piece...what it called. dang this thread is costing me too much money-everytime i look at it i start looking for another expensive shroom to add to my collection-lol
Very nice, unusual color, beautiful mushroom. Mushrooms are some of my favorite corals. I went over to a friend of mine that was having a hair algae problem. I took my Algae Turbo Vac over and cleaned up a bunch of his rock. Then we went to the fish store and while we were there I spotted this hairy mushroom, just beautiful color. When I wasn't looking, he bought the hairy mushroom for me, it was quite a surprise.
 
Very nice, unusual color, beautiful mushroom. Mushrooms are some of my favorite corals. I went over to a friend of mine that was having a hair algae problem. I took my Algae Turbo Vac over and cleaned up a bunch of his rock. Then we went to the fish store and while we were there I spotted this hairy mushroom, just beautiful color. When I wasn't looking, he bought the hairy mushroom for me, it was quite a surprise.

Hellof a friend-sounds like ur much the same tho ;) I need to look into that algae turbo vac, sounds interesting
 
Dose any one have a pic of a krypto/ nuclear green discoma mushroom?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new