Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It appears to be a type of rhodactis. Their care is all pretty similar, in my experience. I'd suggest low light, low to moderate flow. You can try very slowly acclimating it to higher light, but I emphasize very.
 
My new sick baby jawbreaker and other jawbreaker showing green!
76fc3994697efba6ba4400495ae664a1.jpg
b6330657e6668fac077d06c485eeec94.jpg
3c2686faff3f7c5e6697b62520318e00.jpg
ad4c5272c2e6bb99527f45435a93a4aa.jpg
 
Here's my little baby! Does anyone know how these guys reproduce? Drop babies or split? I'd guess split but want to confirm. Dying to get a jawbreaker or tiedye.
6d1eeac67c19ec2aeceffa726b9f3b29.jpg
 
And here is a small ricordea I used to have. I got it for 10 bucks, unfortunately it was eaten by a (now long-gone) hermit crab.
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1428372502602.jpg
    FB_IMG_1428372502602.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 224
Could one of the shroom freaks tell me what Red shrooms with green streaks are called? My seller was told these are jawbreakers? Do some jawbreakers start out red?
 
Blue striped.
 

Attachments

  • 1440886758768.jpg
    1440886758768.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 202

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new