Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have had this Artist’s Canvas Rhodactis – ReefKoi for a year and a half about. This is what it looked like when I got it a year and a half ago.
I need to get a good new pic, I am just horrible at pictures. It has grown huge, I mean huge but never split. I am thinking of chopping it up because it has never split. It has been in my frag tank this whole time. I wanted it to split so I could put one in my main tank and propagate the other.

972281_572984029407812_398550520_n_zpsf9c218fc.jpg
 
I have had this Artist’s Canvas Rhodactis – ReefKoi for a year and a half about. This is what it looked like when I got it a year and a half ago.
I need to get a good new pic, I am just horrible at pictures. It has grown huge, I mean huge but never split. I am thinking of chopping it up because it has never split. It has been in my frag tank this whole time. I wanted it to split so I could put one in my main tank and propagate the other.

972281_572984029407812_398550520_n_zpsf9c218fc.jpg


I got a Reefkoi rhodactis a few years back that has done the same thing. It got huge, but wont split. You'll have to post pics if you decide to cut it.
 
I have had this Artist’s Canvas Rhodactis – ReefKoi for a year and a half about. This is what it looked like when I got it a year and a half ago.
I need to get a good new pic, I am just horrible at pictures. It has grown huge, I mean huge but never split. I am thinking of chopping it up because it has never split. It has been in my frag tank this whole time. I wanted it to split so I could put one in my main tank and propagate the other.

972281_572984029407812_398550520_n_zpsf9c218fc.jpg

Wow, I've been looking for this mushroom for the longest time, long before the mushroom craze. Glad to see the mushroom is still around, I wanted to ask Reefkoi if he still has any but it looks like he stop selling corals....
 
I'm still around just hoarding and rebuilding my stock back up, once I'm loaded up good again I'll start selling, I don't want to bother if I aren't bringing the heat you know what I mean!!
On a side note the artists canvas shroom was way ahead of its time ;) wish I still had one myself!!
 
I'm still around just hoarding and rebuilding my stock back up, once I'm loaded up good again I'll start selling, I don't want to bother if I aren't bringing the heat you know what I mean!!
On a side note the artists canvas shroom was way ahead of its time ;) wish I still had one myself!!

Yeah it was! You had a couple sweet ones a few years ago. I can't remember which one I bought, but I still have it!
 
Try the shroom room on Facebook
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new