Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just got this rock anyone see them before image.jpeg
 
Lol. Shrooms have to be my favorite corals. Love blastos, zoas, and s, but shrooms are the fav. I can't grow sps to save my life for some stupid reason so I've just accepted that and moved on long time ago, lol
Well u can definitely care for some shrooms . No doubt about that . I've seen several of the ones you've posted and they're all amazing. No jawbreakers for me yet but I'm always looking .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new