Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Two of my favorites, the rainbow rhodactis is quite massive and currently my second favorite shroom.

FullSizeRender%207_zpstpbks4co.jpg


IMG_0514%202_zpsslgll1un.jpg


IMG_0489_zpsnftkcdxq.jpg


IMG_0515_zpsueslfntu.jpg
 
Two of my favorites, the rainbow rhodactis is quite massive and currently my second favorite shroom.

FullSizeRender%207_zpstpbks4co.jpg


IMG_0514%202_zpsslgll1un.jpg


IMG_0489_zpsnftkcdxq.jpg


IMG_0515_zpsueslfntu.jpg
I have a rhodactis like this. One side is split and almost makes a heart shape. Is this just growing a new one? I think so, but just checking.
 
I may never look at this thread again. Soooo many I want. Dangerous.
 
Can't forget the plain janes lol

20170618_160651.jpg
+1 on that! They may not cost a lot but they are still beautiful to me! I love how they fold over each other when they grow in a group like that!
cabc57fbfcd136c82a0358c93dd81c95.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new