Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
A few from my collection

IMG_9978.jpg


IMG_9973.jpg


IMG_9977.jpg


IMG_9976.jpg


IMG_9971.jpg


IMG_0010.jpg
how much for the last one?
 
Anybody else think bounces are ugly diseased-looking rip-offs?
 
I need to post some of mine later on
 
Hey shroom lovers! I picked up this guy yesterday and am wondering your thoughts. Its mother was next to it in tank and had a nice patch of dark green like a "candy crush". Has anyone seen a strain or variant of "candy crush" or similar with the white enlarged vesicles?


20190807_201145 (2).jpg
20190807_201033 (2).jpg
 
I buddy of mine gave me this last year.
It was pretty small, maybe a 1" dia.
Now there are 2 of them more than 3" in dia.



 
20190825_140544.jpg

Picked this guy and a few more up a few days ago. Cant wait for it to grow a bit bigger
 
IMG_20190902_162000.jpg

So I picked this little beauty today. If you zoom in you can see the flecks of red, green and yellow. What's people's thought on a possible bsm monster lookalike possibility?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new