Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Small 6mm Yuma growing out
IMG_20190928_001429_296.jpg


Red Riding Hood
IMG_20190919_232736_354.jpg
 
Picked this up yesterday anyone know the ID? I've got a few mushrooms but this is my new Favourite

IMG_20191004_170920_472.jpg received_388789845349836.jpeg
That’s a nice shroom, ricordea Yuma maybe
 
Am liking this one too, even though I can’t get a decent pic of it

3BF129FD-7FE2-4DAB-90DE-BD0E4DA279B5.jpeg
 
I got this rock full of shrooms from a local LFS. Just want to confirm its yellow ricoedeas. Looks pretty in person.

15728061856911204223556568040680.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new