Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My orange ricordea Yuma. Started with 2, now about 10 six months later. Sorry for the poor picture quality.
7267EC95-577A-441C-A065-D5539E21992D.jpeg
73A5263D-1DFE-44E9-9CC9-2CB8B97625EB.jpeg
27D820CC-401D-4C42-85EA-064A5D27A412.jpeg
 
Picked this up from a great stand up reefer the other day. The second one with the blue spots on the black background I got from a LFS the other day as well. Never seen the blue spots on a black background so I had to feed my shroom addiction.

EcTbdfal.jpg


pDvjtRpl.jpg
 
A few I have are
A 3 inch og bounce
A Twain sakura Yuma only 6 or so in the US
Mythical corals bounce electus left one
Dragon lady bounce
Jawbreakers
Forest fire
A few pics
4D0509B5-DB55-42BD-AF68-CBD678D7717F.jpeg
652EC5FD-602A-43F0-976B-3C295C54B409.jpeg
Did I read in another thread that one on the left was like $2-2.5k ;)
Super nice!!
 
A few I have are
A 3 inch og bounce
A Twain sakura Yuma only 6 or so in the US
Mythical corals bounce electus left one
Dragon lady bounce
Jawbreakers
Forest fire
A few pics
4D0509B5-DB55-42BD-AF68-CBD678D7717F.jpeg
652EC5FD-602A-43F0-976B-3C295C54B409.jpeg
Those look awesome!
 
I have a hard time with shrooms and rock flower anemones. I guess its watching them fly around my tank. Look there goes my new anemone. Whats the trick? Thanks.
they like lower flow and par although they can be acclimated to higher par and flow, it's best done over a long period of time. A sudden change in enviorment will most of the time cause them to stress and detach. This is why alot of people put them in shroom boxes where the flow is cut down drastically and they're able to move the box up and down to acclimate par.
 
they like lower flow and par although they can be acclimated to higher par and flow, it's best done over a long period of time. A sudden change in enviorment will most of the time cause them to stress and detach. This is why alot of people put them in shroom boxes where the flow is cut down drastically and they're able to move the box up and down to acclimate par.
Thanks....I'll try both.....I don't want to lose them.....hard to come by in Montana
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new