Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Recently acquired a colony of Aussie 'shrooms and they are unbelievably "neon Hot Pink/Red" and I've never seen anything like this specimen before. I consider this one of my best acquisitions and yes I really love 'shrooms especially when it's multi-colored ... :smile:

Paul

let's see em!
 
Recently acquired a colony of Aussie 'shrooms and they are unbelievably "neon Hot Pink/Red" and I've never seen anything like this specimen before. I consider this one of my best acquisitions and yes I really love 'shrooms especially when it's multi-colored ... :smile:

Paul

Just a cruel tease without pics, Paul!
 
not a great pic but-
shroom.jpg
not sure if it has a name. either way most people in my local reef club like it.
 
thanks. i got it as a single polyp over a year ago and now have maybe seven.
 
Here's one of mines hope u guys and gals like it
20031d1317937147-shrooms-eye-candy-thread-all-types-rhodactis-mushroom.jpg
 
Last edited:
4b36e79f-d193-73ec.jpg


Looks better with Actinics on but I can't capture the photo unless all Actinics are off :(
 
What's the name of the one at the bottom. I want to do a ric and yuma tank and I would love to get one like that one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new