Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My big question now is this. If I were to have contacted the individual that is selling these Nuclear Sunset mushrooms thru his website with a request that asked him to provide me with more photos of this product, would I be just in this? After all this is a $250 mushroom and I would like to see as many of them as possible to see if their colors, patterns etc. are going to be consistent with the image that is posted. An image that has no lighting info, I also think that the posted photo was not even taken by this person that is selling the mushrooms.
 
%%

IMG_1880-2.jpg
 
Ill play this is the real deal Tye Dye/ Gameover Mushroom lineage to Ultimate Frags
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4406-1.jpg
    IMG_4406-1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,537

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new