Shrooms for sale

Pimentinha1987

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
259
Reaction score
82
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

I have a few shrooms for sale. Pm me if interested.

# CB orange bubble bounce. Around 1.5" or bigger $550 shipped

# CB Fire mushroom next to Orange bubble bounce. A bit bigger than 1" $150 shipped
(will post pic of the momma at the end)

# CB Picasso Bounce. It has the 1st bubble developing and it's about 2" in size. $550 shipped
(Will post pic of momma for reference)

If you are buying more than one or pick up in NNJ I can work with you on the price.

Thx!

ef06198b359216f9f0c9e04f8582a0d2.jpg


70c9afea2a21f4d82af540d570d171ae.jpg


145aa56d05391369024bc8a4b01943e5.jpg


25fb57a7b43ac4f6d04731cdd222ffcb.jpg
 
Yes.

I have somebody who is very interested and he will get back to me tmrw with a firm answer.

I have some more that I can sell as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new