Shy Bubble Tip

  • Thread starter Thread starter Izildora8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Izildora8

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
33
Location
Dixon
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I have had a BTA in my tank for about 2~ weeks. It has opened up before, and is attached to it's location. But the location it has picked is hidden in a cave! šŸ˜’šŸ¤£

How do I coax her out? I haven't been able to determine how large she is, even, because she's stayed in this cave. See attached photos. ✨

ļø
b852b3fc-ca37-4193-8882-65fae83d4e0f.jpg
164eadd0-946d-4a32-b288-1f4d4fb7764f.jpg
 
I would just let it be and make sure your parameters are in check. They seem to find a way to make things work out by themselves
 
They tend to hide at first and also extend out from the cave into the light. Just be patient it takes time for them to truly settle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new