- Joined
- Aug 10, 2024
- Messages
- 888
- Reaction score
- 1,009
- Location
- East Wenatchee Washington
- What state or country do you live in
- Washington
I was curious about your experiences with Flame Angels. This one is pretty well fed on everything, grazes, not shy at the feeder. Most of my fish are comfortable with me at the front of the tank. My Flame has a lot of tunnels and rock work to meander into if I approach. It has been in there 27 months. I added it the same day as a male divided Leopard Wrasse, and they were early additions, like 3rd & 4th to that Red Sea 158 gallon, well seeded with copious pods. The Wrasse and Flame were inseparable. Never apart. Less than 2 months later, I lost the wrasse, but continued to stock new fish every month or so. 17 seemed like a number that I couldn’t go more than. I know the story of adding Flames towards the end because they are aggressive. Maybe this one is not aggressive do to less negative space and lots of rock?


