Sicce 2.0 pump for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter rarelyseen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

rarelyseen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a sicce 2.0 pump that is 2 months old i upgraded to a dc pump so I no longer need this. Asking 75
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new