Sicce sdc xstream custom program

jwesley5480

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
9
Location
Carson City
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had my sdc xstream for a few
Months and love the pump. But over the past few weeks every night the pump loses the custom programming I scheduled for it to run. As a result the wave maker drops to running at 8% and constant. I’m wondering if anyone’s having this same problem?
 
Did you ever figure it out?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new