Sicce Syncra ADV 7.0 (1900gph) - NIB

1ByLand2BySea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
134
Reaction score
104
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New in box - Sicce Syncra ADV 7.0 (1900gph) $139.00 shipped
Never used. Moving soon and like to sell some extra equipments I have.
 
IMG_1648.jpg
IMG_1650.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new