• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sicce Syncra ADV Advanced 9.0 Return Pump

Item Price
170-350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
1,617
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Have a couple Sicce Syncra ADV Advanced 9.0 Pumps I will no longer need. They were used to feed a large external protein skimmer. Both work great. Only stopped using because I switched to an even large skimmer and moved to DC controllable pumps. One will come with a brand new never installed Sicce Impeller (~$110 value). PM or text 313-480-57five6.

Pump 1 - $170 shipped
Pump 2 (with new impeller) - $200 shipped
Both Pumps Together - $350 shipped

IMG_1267.jpeg IMG_1268.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new