Sicce Syncra SDC 3.0

Item Price
300
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Silvanna79

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
51
Reaction score
4
Location
Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sicce Syncra SDC 3.0

Sicce Syncra SDC 3.0 wifi controllable pump. I have two, one was purchased this year and the other two years ago but it has a brand new pump with it. I upgraded tanks and don’t need these. $150 each shipped.

Price: $300.00

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.

listing-media-1.jpg
listing-media-2.jpg
 
Listing updated (Description, Title)

Title: TWO Sicce Syncra SDC 3.0
Description: Sicce Syncra SDC 3.0 wifi controllable pump. I have two, one was purchased this year and the other two years ago but it has a brand new pump with it. I upgraded tanks and don’t need these. $150 each shipped or $300 for both.

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new