• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sicce UV-C Clarifier Kit (13W) kit

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Yazannreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
2,008
Location
Discovery bay
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Hello reefers

Selling my lightly used Sicce UV-C Clarifier Kit (13W) kit. I comes with the UV sterilizer and sicce pump in original box.

I only used it for a month but its not bug enough for my large tank.

Price: $150 shipped

Screenshot_20251116_150525_Gallery.jpg


Happy reefing
 
Last edited:
Hello reefers

Selling my lightly used Sicce UV-C Clarifier Kit (13W) kit. I comes with the UV sterilizer and sicce pump in original box.

I only used it for a month but its not bug enough for my large tank.

Price: $150 shipped

Happy reefing
What is it rated for?!?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new