Sicce Voyager Nano Nem Guards?

Chiquitita

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
15
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I intend to get RFAs in the next few months. But for the life of me, I can't seem to find any anenome guards for the Sicce Voyager Nano 2000s I have. I have a 3D printer so even an STL file would work. But alas, no dice. I knew I should have learned modeling sooner.

For those of you in the same boat what DIY nem protection are we using?
 
Rock flower anemones don't move much, and I've never heard of one ending up in a powerhead, they are not like other anemones. Its up to you if you want to add one, but its not needed for RFA's specifically. Good luck
 
Ahh good to know. I assumed basically any nem was going to require a guard. Fortunately I really only want RFAs so I may just leave this be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new