sicce voyager nem guard

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
11,641
Reaction score
13,157
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Yesterday I purchased my first anemone, a BTA. One of the first things I’d like to do is create/buy a nem guard for my powerhead, just to avoid any mishaps. I own a sicce voyager nano 2000. Does anyone know where I could buy a nem guard for this model, or any good ways to DIY one?
 
I don’t have a 3d printer but would get one or happily pay someone if they could print me one. I am looking to add a nem and I am currently running this PH. I would hate to lose a precious nem to this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new