Sick Acropora?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pado
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pado

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Location
Rome
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, I have a problem with an acropora, and only her at the moment, everything else is perfect. In the morning, when the light turns on, I find it full of these white "things". I have no idea what it is, it lost a tip at the beginning, but now it seems not to lose any more tissue, or very slowly. She has had them for a week, as soon as the light turns on, in about half an hour, they disappear. What could it be? I hope for your knowledge, I don't know how to intervene.

IMG_6976.JPG IMG_6977.JPG
 
Good morning, I have a problem with an acropora, and only her at the moment, everything else is perfect. In the morning, when the light turns on, I find it full of these white "things". I have no idea what it is, it lost a tip at the beginning, but now it seems not to lose any more tissue, or very slowly. She has had them for a week, as soon as the light turns on, in about half an hour, they disappear. What could it be? I hope for your knowledge, I don't know how to intervene.

IMG_6976.JPG IMG_6977.JPG
Flat worms?

Need a better photo, white light.
 
Looks like it might be trying to spawn? Could be a slime coat due to a stress reaction but usually that’s more stringy. Is anything living in it/bumping it?
 
Flat worms?

Need a better photo, white light.
Can do photos just in the morning at 6.30am (Rome time zone, so i'll do them tomorrow) when the lights turns on, after 10 minutes of turning on the lights, everything disappears. They are white, totally white.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new