sick DIY nano for $97.32?????

Abq Custom

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share my newly completed project with you guys!

The whole thing was done as part of a contest for best diy under $200
that includes tank,lights, filter and stock. Everything but basic supplies(salt ect.)

I have $100 to stock it!

The whole build log thread can be found at http://nmoceankeepers.com/nano/entrants/12.php


false-wall-installed.jpg

finished-with-lights_.jpg

side-view-finished.jpg
 
That's awesome....amazing build and that's great that you have $100 bucks left to stock it up. Hope you win...
 
I have been thinking about what to do when the algae builds up, I'm just gonna have to be real careful.
I wish it could have been glass, but I don't know how to bend glass!
 
Thanks for the props guys,
The toothbrush is a great idea!
I'll be filling it up today. I'll be using some sand and rock from my 90g to get it to cycle up quick.
I can wait to see it stocked up.
I'm thinking of doing an elitereefs order to get it stocked.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new