Sick wrass mechanical???

mrnicebug

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2023
Messages
88
Reaction score
26
Location
four oaks
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my fancy lepard wrass from Reef coral Lounge for 9 months. No new fish. He was fine yesterday, today he looks like this???? Almost looks like mechanical damage? He is eating and swimming like nothing is wrong??? Any ideas. This
 
I have had my fancy lepard wrass from Reef coral Lounge for 9 months. No new fish. He was fine yesterday, today he looks like this???? Almost looks like mechanical damage? He is eating and swimming like nothing is wrong??? Any ideas. This
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new