• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sigma 105mm f/2.8 macro

fade2black

Is this thing on?
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
473
Reaction score
486
Location
Mentor, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nikon mount in excellent condition. I have upgraded to the 180mm macro and do not need this anymore. Would go great with the D80 for sale in this forum as that is what I shoot with. Asking $325 plus shipping (actual cost).

Here's a pic taken with it.

279422117_xSv8d-M.jpg
 
This is a great lens for the budding macro photographer.

Think about all those great spring and summer flowers, bugs, birds, etc.
 
Tis the season for macro photography. I purchased my Tamron Macro literally a day or two before this thread popped up or I would have been all over it. Great lens at a really good price.
 
OK, $325 shipped. I'll cover shipping and insurance if someone will buy this.
 
Interested.

I am new to photog. do you have macro shots of corals you can post or send me. I have a Nikon D70 and don't know how to use it other than auto... I know I need a macro thou.

Thanks
 
Interested.

I am new to photog. do you have macro shots of corals you can post or send me. I have a Nikon D70 and don't know how to use it other than auto... I know I need a macro thou.

Thanks

All these pics were taken with the lens fadetoblack is selling.

CRL_4104web.jpg

Peace-Coral.jpg

Hawkins.jpg

Blue-Prostrata.jpg

Pokerstar.jpg

Star-Chalice.jpg

Maxima.jpg

Nk1005115814.jpg

FFRed.jpg

gadgets-wm.jpg
 
Lens is sold. Sorry for not replying, I didn't get any notifications there were replies to this thread for some reason.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new