simplicity 240dc or Reef Octopus 150 regal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brianbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brianbo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2023
Messages
86
Reaction score
37
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the market for a new protein skimmer being my current 1 finally kicked the bucket. I am looking at either the Simplicity or Reef Octopus, anyone have experience with the Simplicity, I know Reef Octopus is the go to standard, but not sure if I want to drop 700$ on a protein skimmer. TIA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new