Simplicity 320 DC Skimmer - Microbubbles

  • Thread starter Thread starter HP Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HP Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
53
Reaction score
39
Location
Northridge
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R community

I’ve had this skimmer from @Simplicity Aquatics , and it’s been several weeks of an insane amount of microbubbles.

My water level is at 10.5-11” high and I like it at that level.

Should I be patient still? Any recommendations on other skimmers maybe more compatible for higher water level?

Any alternatives if I were to not use a skimmer?

See below video:

 

Attachments

  • IMG_9822.mov
    39.1 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new