Singapore Angel

  • Thread starter Thread starter rush23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Eating and if so, what? At least you know it's tough if it can hang with a clown tang. Btw, what size tank do you have?
 
65 gallon

Little small for a Singapore, but it might work. I kept one in a 4 ft 75 gallon before moving it into a 180 where it seemed much happier. Is it eating?
 
Mine is deeper and taller than a standard. Not as long
 
Haven't went to store yet. That's from last time I went
 
Just left fish store. He is eating anything because he has been there for a year and looks perfectly healthy. Hasn't been for a sale for a while. They love him there
 
Sounds like an awesome specimen. How much?
 
I know. I watched him 10 minutes today and active as could be. Did get scared with the clown tang in there with him or anything. Big and healthy fish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new