Single RMS mount for XR15 and XR30, interchangable?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 125mph
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

125mph

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Messages
869
Reaction score
303
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I get an RMS mount for the XR15 (single arm style), can I use it for the XR30 if I have the spider slide thing that fits the XR30? This thing?

images
 
Yes this should work as long as the RMS track is long enough for where you want it placed. There is no difference in the RMS track for either of the light mount track slides. On one of my large systems that is a peninsula I have three XR 30s and one XR 15 mounted on the same track going from end to end using the RMS Multi Light mounting kit and a 60.5’’ Multi-Light RMS Track. Works great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new