Sinularia in mixed reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter LunaSky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LunaSky

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2024
Messages
70
Reaction score
24
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm second guessing my purchase of a neon green Sinularia. I do run carbon in my tank, but I have a mixed reef with mostly LPS and few SPS. The Sinularia would be my first soft coral in this tank. But after doing some reading, some sites say yes, others day no. Should I put this Sinularia in my tank or should I find it a new home?
 
Why would it be a no? I don’t get what the concern is. I love sinularia, it’s my favourite leather coral.
 
I’ve had one in my mixed tank for 4 1/2 years without a single problem.
IMG_3713.jpeg
 
Okay. Thank you everyone. He is getting settled into my tank. I still have him some room just in case.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new