Site Now Accepting New Members!!!

Qube

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to thank everyone who came to the MDRC meeting on Saturday! It was a great success in my eyes and thank you to all those that attended!!! We got some awesome vendors to donate some great coral and dry goods for this event, so I hope everyone walked away with something great!!

The site is fully operational now with increasing activity every day! I want to encourage folks to come over to the site and sign up to gain access to the free forum. Tons of great people and a ton of knowledge there!! Furthermore, the site is accepting members who want to become paid members now! This gives you additional forums to view and the ability to vote for board elections!

We will be having another meeting in January, so make sure you check in often for updates to the date and location of the next meeting!!!!

Here's the link for those that missed it the last time, and I am looking forward to meeting more folks!!!!

Mason Dixon Reef Club - Mason Dixon Reef Club Home

OP
OP
Qube

Qube

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick bump for all those Md, Pa, Va, Wv folks out there looking for a local Reef Club! We are now holding regular meetings and out club is growing more and more every day! Come check us out!!

OP
OP
Qube

Qube

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are the club meetings held at and what day of the month are they usually?

Well, it's not quite that regimented. Typically, we have a meeting once every 2 months, and of late, those meetings seem to happen on Saturday afternoon at a member's house. Aside from the meetings, we do have a forum that is gaining more activity every day as well. It can be found here:

www.mdreefclub.com

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 195 71.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back