I almost quit

ad_fishh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to finally make a post and introduce myself. I’ve actually had this tank almost 4 years now after being freshwater only. This tank and all its inhabitants have also moved across the country with me

But I almost quit back in November of 23 and really let the tank go… this is the only evidence documented, and not on my own accord. Ever just get tired and checked out of the hobby?

Proud to say I’ve been working in the tank seriously since January and it’s really come back to life. The tank is finally doing well again.

Here’s my innovative marine 30L ❤️ nice to meet everyone!

IMG_2288.jpeg IMG_2280.jpeg IMG_2272.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to finally make a post and introduce myself. I’ve actually had this tank almost 4 years now after being freshwater only. This tank and all its inhabitants have also moved across the country with me

But I almost quit back in November of 23 and really let the tank go… this is the only evidence documented, and not on my own accord. Ever just get tired and checked out of the hobby?

Proud to say I’ve been working in the tank seriously since January and it’s really come back to life. The tank is finally doing well again.

Nice turnaround and glad you stayed!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

The fish look much happier now that you are back at it.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been there. This tank is 10 years old and for personal reasons 2-3 years ago, I disconnected from it. I didn’t quit, but I let go. I lost time and motivation and “whatever survived, survived” with as little input from me as possible. Then baby was becoming a toddler and needing more of my attention, and that kept me busy. And once I had some time again, I rebuilt

FFA9F0C1-1C79-4767-A22C-FBFC5F4F3D6A.jpeg

Present
2C47DDDA-EE0A-4FA3-AFD5-1010AF4C6CA3.jpeg 7862C0CA-3E1D-4B0F-B140-04FFC5349F7E.jpeg

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

Great job on the rebuild, I love the arch. That’s going to look great once things fill in. Glad to see your chromis and cardinal are still here!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back