Size and Shape of Your Aquarium: Things to Consider

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great write up! Made a lot of sense to me. I think when I first started, I tried to read so many books and articles and realized that I just had to jump in and do it. Tried to prepare myself as much as possible. I have most of the same fish I started with but Idid go through a good amount of corals in the beginning. Mostly because my tank wasn’t stable enough. Particularly, acros. Like most people, I wanted to reach for the top of the mountain before I was ready. Once I saw some of my brown corals gaining color, I knew I was almost ready.
Thank you for the feature!
Mike

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For my new Rimless build I went with a SCA Rimless 150 and I will be running an Synergy External Overflow box along with a Synergy CL-44 SUMP.
My sump is currently in production and show be ready in a few weeks to ship out to me in FL! I ordered my pair of EcoTech Marine MP40QWD's, Vectra L-1 return pump and for lighting I choose to go with the new #MaxspectRazorx5 300 w light fixture. Feel free to follow my build thread that I just started for the new SCA Rimless 150.

211238-maxspect_r5-200_fr_1.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.4%
Back