Can you drill a Sephora tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter geko522
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

geko522

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2024
Messages
139
Reaction score
49
Location
Boynton Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you drill 120 gallon Sephora rimmed tank? I don't like the one with the Corner overflow. It looks uneven with only one. So I got a good price on 120 gallon Sephora aquarium tank. I want to drill it for an overflow and a return for my sump. Does anybody know if that's possible or has done it, also do you know the thickness of the glass?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new