skateboarding

Are you crazy?!!! Where is your helmet? OK, enough Mom, nurse lecture! You are really good, but please protect your head! I would hate to see your corals orphaned! DHR would not know how to handle them!
How long have you been skateboarding? Do you participate in contests? You should, you are really good!

The last skateboard I owned had metal wheel with ball bearings, a wooden foot board about 4 inches wide.....Let's just say that I'm older now and need lots more insurance!

Good Luck for whishes for many safe landings!!! Debbie
 
I gave up rails about four years ago. I was hitting a flat down rail and lets just say I hit the re-set button for about a minute or so. Thank god I had a helmet on!
Now most of the time I just rip a long board to work.
 
very nice. i got to old for skateboarding but love to snowboard still, and on the good days i do hit a few jibs and rails. the snow is a lil softer when i fall.
 
Im too fat to skate. Short, fat skaters look too funny to be public. I heard they all skate in their backyards on mini setups.
 
The front board was siiick!! Good stuff man! I'm more of a technical flip trick and ledge skater now. Don't have enough balls for hand rails and stairs anymore; hurts to bad when you fall lol. Plus being out of shape really doesn't help the cause. Hmm, I really should get back into shape...getting fat sucks.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new