Skimmer back up

dinojohngandyghost

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
home
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I changed my water and didn’t shut my skimmer and it was full, I have a bublemagnus 5 and a 135 gallon waterbox . I changed ou 25 gallons of water the next day,should I be worried?
 
I changed my water and didn’t shut my skimmer and it was full, I have a bublemagnus 5 and a 135 gallon waterbox . I changed ou 25 gallons of water the next day,should I be worried?
No. A BM5 on a 135g tank likely didnt remove that much salt water to change your salinity by way of ATO.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new