Skimmer for 40B with 20L sump

The cs1 by seaside aquatics is the same as a bubble mag NAC7 but with the better pump... I love mine In my 40 breeder w/ 20long sump...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362881325.868217.jpg
 
I've been using a reef octopus nwb150 on the same set up and I haven't been able to get it to skim well. It is too big and will only skim very wet consistently.

I'm in the process of exchanging it for a nwb110, or maybe a bubble magus nac3+. I haven't decided which one yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new