Skimmer for Red Sea 350

TonalT

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
73
Reaction score
106
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a Red Sea Reefer 350 using the sump for both a fuge, and a skimmer? If so, what skimmer do you use?

Thinking of picking up a skimmer during the sale.
 
Sorry I'm just now seeing this. Hope you got a good skimmer!
 
I bought the reef octo essence 130... hopefully it’s good enough
It’s a solid choice. It fits nice and pulls skimmate like a beast and is pretty quiet. I am a little late but I am sure you figured out you need to use a stand to lift it for optimum performance.
My only gripe is I constantly had to adjust the flow during the break in. However, now I have it set and forget about it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new