Skimmer help !

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharkreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sharkreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
146
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the Hobby I have a 125 gallon with a 40 gallon sump. Will have fish and will want corals eventually what is a good skimmer or what do you have on your tanks. I was thinking of the rlss-i8 but if you have any other suggestions let me know. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new