Skimmer.... Please give suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter robbrouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

robbrouse

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
634
Reaction score
4
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 Gallon with a 30 Gallon sump.

The skimmer compartment is 11" Wide and 12.5 long and I have a clearance of 26" and my baffles at 10" high..

Right now I'm running an HOB skimmer on my sump and I want to upgrade. What are some recommendations that will fit in the space and work for my tank size.

Are the sizes you read on line true? Really had to order a $250 or more skimmer and it not fit....

Robb from Utah
 
come on, no one? The biggest question the sizes of the skimmer online does it include the pump? Any help would be great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new