Skimmer SeaTorch

Genvid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2021
Messages
466
Reaction score
345
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I finally received my SeaTorch 220 skimmer. I pre-paid for it on July 20th through Collectors Corals, and I am very grateful to them. This skimmer is simply magnificent. It is high-quality and packed with features not found in other skimmers. Here is a comparison of my old one and the new one. Since hooking it up, it has been running quietly and producing plenty of bubbles. Thanks again to Collectors Corals for their quick responses and for shipping the skimmer a month early.
 
I finally received my SeaTorch 220 skimmer. I pre-paid for it on July 20th through Collectors Corals, and I am very grateful to them. This skimmer is simply magnificent. It is high-quality and packed with features not found in other skimmers. Here is a comparison of my old one and the new one. Since hooking it up, it has been running quietly and producing plenty of bubbles. Thanks again to Collectors Corals for their quick responses and for shipping the skimmer a month early.



20261010_132416.jpg

20261010_132500.jpg

20261010_151328.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new