Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter ehull71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That is tough, considering the cost difference is off the charts, but if it is in budget the deltec is king.
So from what I see they are rated identical for bio load but I am hearing that the deltec is underrated 🤔
 
So I’m looking for opinions on either the ref octo 3000 sss or the deltec 3000i
Reef octo for the money. Mine works great, cant imagine $1000 better skimmer.

Edit price difference not 1000.
 
Last edited:
560 vs 1600, crazy price difference.
Where do you see them for that price
Yes I know the price difference is significant but the ref octo I’m seeing 1200 and the deltec is 1400
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new