Skimmers For Fish 210g Tank ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
3,145
Reaction score
928
Location
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 210g Oceanic aquarium that will be mainly for fish and some corals. I may have to buy a great condition used skimmer for the big one that I'll need.

Which skimmers would you recommend ?
 
Any name brand of good quality that you can get parts for.
 
Will look at any major brand. Must be complete unless it's a simple replacement part.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new