Skimz sn123 advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmie86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimmie86

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a Skimz sn123 skimmer and im looking for some advice/help in dialing it in. It's sitting in 7 1/2 inches of water and the controller is turned all the way up. I've never had a skimmer that i can adjust air intake, water level and the controller for motor speed so it's a little confusing. Anyone have this skimmer that can help me out or any other advice on adjusting it? Thanks in advance!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new