Skin looks thin and grayish

RedneckReefer68

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
637
Reaction score
233
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one frag that the skin looks really thin and grayish colored. It's supposed to be purple.

Mag 1340
Cal 420
Po4 0
Nitrate 2
Alk 7.5

Google didn't turn up anything for me. Anyone seen this before?
 
Please post an image, how long you have had the coral, and lighting?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new