Skunk Cleaner Shrimp

AllSignsPointToFish

"No Longer The Guy Without FaceBook"
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
5,851
Reaction score
9,613
Location
Gulf Breeze, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had personal experience with peppermint shrimp bothering corals. I've also heard that camelback shrimp are prone to doing the same thing.

Has anyone ever had any issues with skunk cleaners doing this? Just curious as I'm considering adding a couple this weekend or next.
 
No issues with Skunk bothering corals although they do steal food.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new