Slice of sealife in Colorado

97turbotalon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had fish tanks for as long as I can remember. Always freshwater with real plants, starting with 10 gallon to 20 gallon to 35 gallon that moved around with me from place to place. About a decade ago I got into diving and instantly loved it. Such a magical opportunity to see all of the colorful coral, playful fish, and many other creatures. Every time I came home from a vacation I wished I could get just a little of that enjoyment everyday but I always through Saltwater was too hard, too much work...too expensive.

About a year and half ago, I finally had the funds and a place to setup a reef tank to start learning and enjoying this hobby plus have that slice of sealife at home. Reef2Reef has helped me enormously every step of the way with the informational and instructive articles and threads. Just a wonderful place to find answers to any question I might think of.

I have a prospering Waterbox Marine X 110
  • Foxface, Midas Blenny, B&W Clown, Ocellaris Clown, Blue Hippo Tang, Purple Firefish, Diamond Watchman Goby (Landscaper), Purple Gramma, Allen's Damsel, 2 Banggai Cardinals, Anthias, Blue Mandarin
  • Watermelon Green BTA, 3 Rose BTA, flame tip anemone
  • Blue Tuxedo Urchin, Scarlet/Blue/Halloween Hermits, 2 Camelback Shrimp, Banded Coral shrimp, 2 emerald crabs
  • Some many colorful Zoas, GSP, Macropora, Mushrooms
20230927_140425.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back